Watson Stafford Zipkis can provide assistance with the following matters of criminal law:
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including domestic violence offences)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Murder or Manslaughter
- Fraud offences
Watson Stafford Zipkis can also provide assistance with the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties, license suspension etc.
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock Driving Program – For those with multiple DUI charges.
- Penalties for Traffic Offences
There are a range of penalties available to the courts for traffic offences. Whilst some penalties are mandatory, we can advise you on the best possible strategy to adopt in attempting to reduce the penalty.
Arrange a consultation with us today to discuss your needs.